You walk into the gym. You scan your keytag. You fluff around with your "program" - hoping that you can get onto a cross trainer or treadmill at some stage because that's what your card says to do. You do some abs, use some machines and leave OR you get to the gym in plenty of time for the "scheduled" class only to find there's no parking spaces left or the class is already booked out...so you grab your "card" and train - a bit, on your own. Most gyms operate this way.
Now, try this.......
You walk into the gym. The trainer greets you by name, as do the other members who are there are the same time as you. You've forgotten your keytag - no matter, the trainer knows your name anyway and can check you in. You and the trainer have a chat about the day's program, the kids, work and a few other bits and pieces. You trade stories about your weekend. Then she invites you to join into the group session that's already running. She knows hundreds and hundreds of exercises that are designed to get you the results you want - so you don't have to think of things to do. She's done all the work for you and shows you how to get the most out of your workout.
Here are the Top 9 Benefits of being a member at It's Her Gym:
1) No thinking! The trainer leads you through the entire workout. There's no thinking involved. She tells you what to do and how to do it. It takes the guesswork out of everything.
2) Price effective. The average private session costs $80 per hour. If you train 3 times per week, it will cost you less than $6 per session* (based on a 12 month standard membership).
3) Motivation: Everyone needs motivation. Getting to the gym is hard enough let alone working out on your own. We WANT you to turn up - we want to motivate you. And the other members who train at the same time as you will motivate you too.
4) Accountability: your typical commercial gym counts on you NOT turning up. At It's Her Gym we want you to achieve your goals and want you to turn up. The trainers and the members who train around the same time as you want to hold you accountable.
5) Confidence! There are literally thousands of exercises and ways to use your body and equipment to train. That's why trainers exist - we're there to design your workouts and show you how to get the best results for YOU. It's Her Gym is the place to go if you've never been a member of a gym before....we know what it's like to be a beginner and hold your hand every step of the way.
6) Fun - let's face it, going to the gym on your own is boring. Fitness shouldn't be boring. By doing things under the supervision of a coach, and in a small group, fitness becomes fun.
7) Variety - every day is not the same. At It's Her Gym we are constantly changing our training timetable and session content.
8) Personal Attention : it's like private one on one training shared amongst a small group. You always get plenty of personal attention. We know every member's limitations, movement patterns and goals within the group setting.
9)Results! If you follow our plan for you, we guarantee it 100%. The bottom line is that your life will change and you will get results.